We prepare a number of publications for a wide variety of audiences. Our publications include research papers, discussion papers and reports, which are listed below.
- 5-2017: Mapping the Melbourne Sharing Economy (pdf: 4.2mb)
- 4-2016: Aboriginal Knowledge, Digital Technologies and Cultural Collections: Policy, Protocols, Practice (pdf: 7.5mb)
- 3-2016: Digital Futures in Indigenous Communities: From Health Kiosks to Community Hubs (pdf: 6mb)
- 2-2016: 3D Printing: Civic Practices and Regulatory Challenges (pdf: 3mb)
- 1-2016: When Magnets Collide: Digital Preservation and Access of At-Risk Audiovisual Archives in a Remote Aboriginal Community (pdf: 2mb)
- Melbourne Networked Society Institute Annual Report 2016 (pdf: 1.55mb)
- Melbourne Networked Society Institute Annual Report 2014-15 (pdf: 1.4mb)
- From Broadband to Networks (pdf 2.7mb)
Institute for a Broadband-Enabled Society
Publications and reports prepared by the Institute for a Broadband-Enabled Society are available here.